Teeth Whitening, Dental Implants, Botox, and Dermal Fillers
Kimche & Presley Cosmetic & Sports Dentistry offers a full array of dental services to help you maintain a healthy smile. You can read more on this page about specific services.
Regular dental visits are essential to make sure oral health problems — from tooth decay to oral cancer — are detected and treated in a timely manner. At our office, your oral health is our paramount concern. We want to make sure your teeth stay healthy, function well, and look great! From regular cleanings and exams to advanced restorative treatments, all of your routine dental needs can be met right here.
Services we offer include:
- Bonding, to repair small chips or cracks
- Crowns & Bridgework, to replace large amounts of lost tooth structure and/or missing teeth
- Dental Implants, for the longest-lasting tooth replacement available today
- Fillings, to make your teeth strong and healthy again
- Oral Cancer Screenings, to detect disease at a curable stage
- Orthodontic Treatment, to move teeth into the right position
- Periodontal (Gum) Disease Therapy, to prevent tooth loss
- Porcelain Veneers, for repairing larger chips and cracks, and reshaping teeth
- Professional Teeth Cleanings, to maintain good oral health
- Removable Dentures, to help you smile again
- Root Canal Treatment, to save an infected tooth
- Sealants, to protect children's teeth from decay
- Teeth Whitening, to brighten a faded or discolored smile
- TMJ/TMD Treatment, for chronic jaw pain
- Tooth Extractions, when a tooth is hopelessly damaged or decayed
- Zoom! Whitening
Initial Oral Examination
Your initial oral examination includes a visual examination, charting, periodontal probing, diagnosis and treatment recommendations. We will also take digital x-rays (80-90% less radiation to patient than traditional X-Rays), which includes the panoramic x-ray for proper diagnosis of the anterior (front) and posterior (back) teeth as well as the digital bite-wing x-ray series for proper diagnosis of proximal decay of posterior teeth.
We will work with an implant specialist to create an implant for a missing single tooth, missing multiple teeth, or replace a removable appliance.
Our state-of-the-art, in-office ZOOM Bleaching system will make your teeth whiter in less than 1.5 hours. Another option is our home bleaching system you take with you for results in 2 weeks. You can also consider a combination program of both systems for optimal, long-term results.
Crowns and Veneers
You can have a new smile with all-porcelain crowns (EMAX and BRUXIR) on the anterior teeth. For the posterior teeth, we use porcelain fused to precious metal and all porcelain crowns.
BOTOX and Dermal Fillers (RESTYLANE, JUVÉDERM, and many more)
An incredible smile can instantly transform your world by increasing your self-confidence, and as studies show, contributing to your success and happiness in life. But a beautiful smile alone is like fine art without a frame, which is why Facial Aesthetics is so important in a successful smile design. Our Doctors are pleased to offer Botox and Dermal Fillers treatments to help you achieve the smile you've always dreamed of.
You should have a standard cleaning at least twice a year. A periodontal treatment includes an Adult Prophy (basic cleaning). If it has been over a year since your last cleaning, possible treatment will include either Periodontal Scaling (deeper) or Root Planning and Scaling (requires anesthetic).
Straighten teeth without metal braces, uses simple clear removable aligners.
Whether you are an athlete or casual sports participant, you should wear a mouthguard to protect your teeth. If you grind your teeth while you sleep, a bite guard will help reduce symptoms of TMJ. We custom make mouth guards in both soft and hard materials.We even fabricate mouth guards to reduce snoring.
Removable Dental Prosthesis
For missing teeth, we can make dentures or removable partials for you.
Nitrous Oxide (gas)
Available for your comfort.
Emergency Dental Treatment
If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room. We can treat a variety of traumatic dental injuries, including teeth that have been chipped, moved, or knocked out entirely. Please call our office for assistance.